Resolutions

 

Happy New Year!

 

I will introduce my New Year Resolutions.

First, keep weight training and be a macho. I gave up training last year.

 

Second, Reduce screen time of my smartphone. I used my smartphone so many time that I couldn’t have enough time to study.

 

Last, Chat more with my friends. I’m not good at chatting with people but I like it, so I want to raise ability for communication.

 

I think I can keep weight training the longest of the three.

Last year, my training was too hard to keep long time. But I will do it little by little this year.

 

To reduce screen time will be the toughest. I love to listen to radio, play games, watch videos and listen to music with smartphone. My smartphone is always by my side. I can’t imagine my life without it.

 

My main hope is to make friends more. Last year, I couldn’t make many friends but I believe I can do it. Because I will be good at cahtting this year.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Recommend

test