My favorite music

 I love music. I can't do anything without music.

I like listening to music, and I also like singing. 

I like many kinds of music and I like all music. 

However, I like Rock music the best. Especially, I like Japanese pop music.

My favorite band is Mrs. GREEN APPLE. Their music makes people moved. Then they are great entertainers too. So, we fan love them.

I have a lot of other bands, artists or music I want to introduce you. 

What kind of music do you like? If I have an opportunity, I want to talk with you about music

コメント

  1. I also love listening to Japanese pop music and singing! Among Mrs. GREEN APPLE's songs, I especially like "Boku no Koto". I sang it when I was in the chorus club in high scool and it became my favorite song. I would love to talk with you!

    返信削除
  2. I like Mrs. GREEN APPLE, too. Also, i like Japanese pop music, especially, Yonezu kenshi. You may know him. Their music makes us happy and energy.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Recommend

test

Resolutions